BCA Awards 2019
30 May 2019
At the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Awards 2019, RSP was recognised for achievements in sustainability and innovation for our projects, receiving over ten awards in the Green Mark, Universal Design, Construction Productivity, Construction Excellence categories.
The awards are testament to RSP’s commitment to designing built environments that are creative and original in their conception, but above all they enrich and transform people’s lives. We seek to create meaningful spaces that inspire and engage people, and resonate with the way people live, work and play. It is about place-making, form, aesthetics and being sensitive and responsive to the climate, location, culture and peoples’ needs.
Accolades at BCA Awards 2019
BCA Green Mark Awards
The BCA Green Mark scheme evaluates buildings for their environmental impact and performance in areas including energy efficiency, water efficiency, environment protection, indoor environmental quality and other green features. Our awards include:
- Bideford Hills (Platinum)
- CapitaSpring (Platinum) (in collaboration with Bjarke Ingels Group & Carlo Ratti Associati)
- Temasek Polytechnic Sports & Arts Centre, Blk 26A (Platinum) (civil & structural engineering)
- Temasek Tourism Academy, Blk 29A (Platinum) (civil & structural engineering)
- Angel Playing Cards (Gold Plus)
- Luxus Hills Phase 16 (Gold Plus)
- One Pearl Bank (Gold Plus) (in collaboration with Serie + Multiply Consultants Pte Ltd)
- Singapore Expo (Gold Plus)
BCA Universal Design Mark Awards
The Universal Design Mark recognises architecture firms which apply a design philosophy that enables everyone to enjoy inclusive lifestyles.
- Academic & Workshop Block BCA Academic (Gold Plus)
- Fourth Avenue Residences (Gold Plus – Design)
For Fourth Avenue Residences, the user-centric design seeks to create meaningful social environments and accessible amenities and facilities for all, regardless of ability and demographic. The development features themed gardens with pavilions which not only provide social spaces and shelter for residents, but also have accessible features such as grab bars, spaces for wheel chairs and ample seating.
BCA Construction Productivity Award
- Changi Airport Terminal 4 (Platinum) (civil & structural engineering)
BCA Construction Excellence Award
- Changi Airport Terminal 4 (Excellence) (civil & structural engineering)
- Kranji Recreation Centre (Merit)
Image of Fourth Avenue Residences courtesy of Valleypoint Investments Pte Ltd.