Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceptualise engineering design and execute the project with the detailed designs.
- Oversee project management including overall responsibility over resources, time allocation, cost and quality of project deliverables.
- Manage and engage client/consultant/ contractors and local authorities to drive project execution, resolve issues, submission to authorities and overall on-site construction supervision.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and partners in the industry.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in design and project management of building projects of various project size and typology.
- Preferably a Professional Engineer registered with Singapore Professional Engineering Board.
- Strong technical proficiency in engineering analysis and design programmes. Knowledge in BIM will be an advantage.
- Conversant with local authorities’ requirement and submission procedures.
- A good track record of being a project / technical lead for significant / key projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to supervise and mentor the junior members in the team.