- To formulate, implement and monitor HR Policies & Procedures and guidelines.
- To handle Recruitment & Selection, conduct interviews with respective Heads of Departments.
- Management of Performance Management Systems, Succession Planning, Career Development, IR matters, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relationship and Welfare.
- Ensure all Malaysian Labour laws and practises are administered and complied accordingly.
- Handle tax equalisation matters for outbound employees. Preferably with experience in handling the recruitment of foreign workers and the procedures involved in applying for work permits.
- Able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department / company harmony.
- To handle administration matters.
- Degree or MBA preferably in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required, with at least 5 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent people, communication and organisational skills.
- Well versed in Malaysian Labour Laws, Employment and Industrial Relations Acts and other HR practices.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Pleasant, cheerful with an outgoing personality.