We are now looking for experienced HR Manager to oversee HR strategy and end to end people operation. You will primarily focus in supporting our Singapore HQ, with collaboration with our regional offices and teams.
You will lead the HR Team and support the business and provide full HR generalist support that is aligned to the business needs and direction:
- Recruitment & Onboarding – hire right talents, assimilate into teams & work culture
- Talent Development – execute training and programs to develop and retain high-performing talents. Manage scholarship, internship and campus engagement.
- Performance & Rewards – support in performance & Rewards process and programs.
- Employee Engagement – maintain a healthy, safe and fun work environment, build and engage with managers & employees, resolve workplace issues
- HR Policies & Systems – ensure HR practices are in line with the statutory requirements and market practices
What you will need:
- At least 10 years of years of relevant experience
- Candidates with prior experience in HR Business Partner or HR Operations preferred
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent certification
- Highly motivated individual, able to deal with ambiguity, dynamic and hands-on
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and has keen eye for details
- Proficient in MS office applications