We are now looking for experienced Executive Structural Engineer to join our teams, and you will have opportunity to work on interesting projects across wide-ranging sectors and typology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise engineering design and execute the project with the detailed designs.
- Manage and engage client/consultant/ contractors and local authorities to drive project execution, resolve issues, submission to authorities and overall on-site construction supervision.
What you will need:
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in design
- Strong technical proficiency in engineering analysis and design programs particularly in seismic, geotechnical, pre and post tensioning, reinforced concrete and structural steel in Eurocodes.
- Conversant with local authorities’ requirement and submission procedures.
- Strong teamworking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as to build a good working relationship with client and all key stakeholders.