We are looking for dynamic professionals to join our Bangalore office.
This role will provide the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exclusive Architecture, Interior & Landscape projects on BIM.
- To work under Project Director/BIM Manager.
- Revit Modelling, Documentation, Family Creation and coordination/clash detection.
- Design Development & detailing.
- Follow BIM Content standards & development procedures.
- Work as part of BIM Team to achieve consistent results.
- Collaborate & coordinate with other disciplines and clients.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Interior & Landscape.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Building Design, Interior Design & Landscape and BIM using Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Experience in large scale Commercial & Residential projects.
- Coordination & Clash detection in Autodesk Navisworks.
- Good level of communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily task
- Working knowledge of software like Sketch-up, Photoshop, Rhino, 3DS Max, etc is desirable.