We are looking for dynamic professionals to join our Bangalore office.
This role will provide the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exclusive Commercial, Residential, Hotel, Office & Metro projects on BIM.
- To work under Project Director/BIM Manager.
- Revit Modelling, Documentation, Family Creation and coordination/clash detection.
- Design Development & detailing.
- To create Construction Drawings & Fabrication / Shop Drawings / As-built Drawings upto LOD 500 level.
- Coordination, Clash detection & 4D Scheduling in Autodesk Navisworks.
- BOQs / Quantity take-offs.
- Follow BIM Modelling Standards & QA/QC Process.
- Work as part of MEP BIM Team to achieve consistent results.
- Collaborate & coordinate with other disciplines and clients.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in MEP & Fire Design using Autodesk Revit upto LOD 500 level.
- Experience in large Commercial, Residential, Hotel, office & Metro projects.
- Good level of communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Working knowledge of other BIM software and Building Performance and Energy Analysis & CFD tools. Strong Revit MEP Experience is desired.