BCA Awards 2018
23 May 2018
RSP has once again received honors at the acclaimed BCA Awards 2018. This year, we received 14 awards in the Design and Engineering Safety Excellence, Universal Design, Green Mark and Construction Excellence awards categories.
During the awards ceremony held on 22 May 2018, Guest of Honour Mr Desmond Lee, Minister for Social and Family Development and Second Minister for National Development launched a transformation office called BuildSG. BuildSG is part of efforts to transform the built environment sector through the construction Industry Transformation Map (ITM). It aims to use technology such as Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) and Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) to improve productivity in the built industry.
RSP has embraced the ITM vision by being an early adopter of innovations such as DfMA and prefabricated prefinished volumetric construction. Such advanced and innovative design and engineering methodologies have enabled RSP to achieve productivity, quality and construction safety for our clients’ projects, such as the iconic Changi Airport Terminal 4 which was conferred the BCA Design and Engineering Safety Excellence Award.
Here are all the BCA 2018 awards received by RSP.
BCA GREEN MARK AWARDS
- Dormakaba Factory (Gold)
- Logos-Yang Kee Warehouse (Platinum)
- Hampton Court (Platinum) (in association with Heatherwick Studio)
- Funan (Gold Plus) (in association with Woods Bagot)
BCA UNIVERSAL DESIGN MARK AWARDS
- Watertown and Waterway Point (Gold Plus)
- Jewel Changi Airport (Gold Plus Design) (in association with Safdie Architects)
- Funan (Gold Plus Design) (in association with Woods Bagot)
- CapitaSpring (Gold Plus Design) (in association with BIG CPH)
BCA DESIGN AND ENGINEERING SAFETY EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- Changi Airport Terminal 4 (in association with SAA Architects)
- Watertown and Waterway Point (Merit)
BCA CONSTRUCTION EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- Ascott Orchard Singapore
- Cairnhill Nine
- The Midtown and Midtown Residences (Merit)
- The Hillier (Merit)